This combo gives you everything you need to Fast Charge at home - a Fast Charge Wall Charger, and a Fast Charge Lightning cable for your iPhone, iPad or Apple device.
WalknTalk Fast Charge is a new higher-powered version of charging. From zero to 50 in just 30mins... that's from a totally flat battery, to a 50% charge, in just 30 minutes. No more waiting around for your phone to charge!
WalknTalk Fast Charge can charge your device up to 70% faster than standard 5W charging.
The wall charger plug has two USB ports: one allows charging by USBC output for Fast Charge compatibility, and the other is a traditional USBA output at normal charge speeds. The Lightning cable will Fast Charge your Apple device from the wall charger. The cable can also be used to sync your device with your USB-C enabled PC or laptop, to transfer data such as music, videos or photos.
For Fast Charge to work you will need:
- To use both the Fast Charge cable and charger together (Fast Charge will not work if one Fast Charge element is used in conjunction with other chargers or cables)
- A Fast Charge (Power Delivery or Quick Charge) Compatible Device
- iPhone SE (2nd gen), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd gen), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st gen), iPad Air (3rd gen), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini (5th gen), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad (7th gen), iPad (6th gen), iPad (5th gen)
- Transfer speed of cable: 480Mbps
- Maximum wattage of cable: 60W
- Total Watts of Charger: 30W
- Input of Charger: 100-240V
- Output PD USB-C of Charger: DC 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 2.5A, 15V 2A
- Output QC3.0 USB-A of Charger: DC 5V 3A, 9V 2A, 12V 1.5A
Warranty: Comes with a limited 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
Shipping: We ship from Auckland NZ - so no waiting around for overseas orders! Orders will be sent on the next working day.